Welcome to Toot Hill
Toot Hill is an 'Outstanding' (Ofsted, Jan 2012) 11-18 secondary school situated in the small market town of Bingham, Nottinghamshire.
Toot Hill places student well-being and achievement at the very heart of its approach to learning and is now ranked in the top 2% of schools nationally for pupil progress.
Ashfaq Rahman BSc (Hons) NPQH PGCE Head of School - School Standards
"Toot Hill School is a happy, caring, thriving and inclusive school where all students aspire to, and achieve their full potential. We aim to be a 'great' school with recognition both nationally and internationally for the standards of education we secure.
From their first day students will be motivated, challenged and engaged by high quality teaching and so develop a lifelong love of learning. Students, in partnership with school and home, will be active, independent and resilient learners who acknowledge their responsibility in upholding the school's values. With the support of exceptional pastoral care and guidance, extra-curricular activities and strong community links, the personal development of all students will be outstanding.
Students will then move on from Toot Hill School as confident global citizens equipped to make positive contributions to society."
A Thriving Community
We are immensely proud of Toot Hill School. At the heart of our learning community is the belief that every child matters and that every child will succeed.
We promote ambition, commitment and independence. High standards are set in the knowledge that hard work and discipline secure lifelong achievement.
Toot Hill School will support your child with care, consideration and understanding and we promise to always challenge, motivate and engage. Educating your child is a great privilege and a solemn responsibility. We will not let them down.
- 25th Mar 2015: New Summer Term menus are now online - looking delicious! http://t.co/yKONi2QSTA
- 21st Mar 2015: A successful day of reporting for our BBC News School Report team: http://t.co/GTb2nmBRNl
- 6th Feb 2015: Brett's leaving do! http://t.co/f25YglBgyE
- 6th Feb 2015: It's Flashback Friday time! At a previous school I had the pleasure of playing football in a match against students. http://t.co/3dUvuyOSuF
- 29th Jan 2015: The Y9 student ambassadors assemblies this week have been excellent and have centred around becoming a 'No Bullying School'.